Introduction to the Libby App
Downloading the free Libby app is the easiest way to get started with ebooks and audiobooks from RSU Libraries. All you need to do is download the app and sign in using your MyRSU username and password to begin browsing the digital collection.
Getting started is easy! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android, iOS, or Windows 10 device.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find Rogers State University and sign in with your MyRSU username and password
- Browse the digital collection and borrow a title.
What you'll need:
What do you need to enjoy free instant access to digital ebooks and audiobooks?
- Your MyRSU login
- Internet Access
- A smartphone, tablet, or e-reader (Kindle, Nook, etc)
- The free Libby app, which can be downloaded for free from your device's app store
- Titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. No late fees!
- Check out up to 4 titles at a time.
- Borrow titles for up to 21 days.
- You can place a hold on 2 titles at a time.
If a title is not available, you can place a hold.
- After you place a hold, view your spot in line by going to your Shelf, tapping Holds, then tapping Wait List.
You can view your place in line for a hold.
- After you place a hold, go to Shelf > Holds and tap the calendar icon. You'll see your approximate wait time, the number of copies in use, and the number of people waiting.
You can save time by saving your preferences.
- Tap Preferences at the top of your library's home screen, or at the top of any list. Adjust your filters and default sorting option. Tap Apply Preferences.
You can explore more book recommendations.
- Tap Explore at the top of your library's home screen to discover your next great read. Search by subject, popularity, what's available, and more.
Need Additional Help?
There is an in-app support feature to help answer frequently asked questions.
You can add more than one library card.
- Tap the Libby icon in the top right corner, then tap Add a Library. Search the name of your Library or by the zipcode.
- Watch this video to learn how!